Owner at Corporate Search
Views:2660 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HR Business Partner - FMCG/Healthcare/Pharma (8-10 yrs)
HRBP for Bangalore based Mnc Companies
Role is to
- Planning and implementing talent strategies and programs to enhance the effectiveness of the organization in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management, talent growth & development, talent mobility and employee engagement & wellbeing.
- Create human resources strategies linked to business objectives: ensuring compliance with all labor laws; coaching and working closely with Senior Leaders related to talent including implementation of succession and retention strategies, development planning, organizational structure and change management.
- Drive and manage Workforce Planning and Headcount management for Org India Business
- Ensure compliance with all labour laws + conduct Employee Relations investigations and consult with managers and legal counsel on outcomes and next steps.
- Experience in working across multiple countries/cultures
- Ability to develop strong and effective relationship with Senior Management, Country Leadership and regional HR team.
- Ability & experience interfacing at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in leading or contributing to small to medium scale re-orgs, org alignment, work-force planning efforts.
- MBA HR from premier institutes with 8 - 10 years of relevant exp
Comp range 25-30 L
Email or refer cvs with ctc drawn and notice period required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.