Client Partner - Telecom & Services at Grassik Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1254 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
HR Business Partner - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Build and implement a culture of passion, ownership across the origination
- Provide coaching to business leaders and functional heads on an ongoing basis on leadership, people management, motivating and engaging teams
- Work with the business on the manpower planning with a short, mid and long term view as part of the AOP process
- Consistently engage with high potentials/critical talent using formal and informal tools and forums
- Conduct regular reviews on people strategy, talent management with the other stake holder
- Provide design inputs on incentive schemes the central HR excellence teams
- Drive the region specific employee engagement initiatives like employee- leadership connect sessions, town halls, R&R in the region.
- Ensure accurate and timeline reporting of key data points (recruitment, headcount, cost, attrition, amber feedback, exit feedback) to the business in the form of dashboard, reports etc.
- Ensure compliance across all HR processes like Induction, POSH training, payroll processing, new joiner and exit process,
- Work with the TA team to close open mandates
- Drive the execution of key HR processes like induction, performance management, learning academy.
- Oversee the employee lifecycle management from offer stage to exit