Consultant at Michael Page
Views:5379 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
Reporting into the CEO,
You will work as HRBP to provide core HR services, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Induction & onboarding, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Learning and Development and HR Operations.
- Manage end to end employee lifecycle
- Work closely with key stakeholders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from scratch
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with trade unions and employee representatives
- Promote non-discriminatory employment practices and common standards of justice in the treatment of individuals by the employer
- 7-12 years- experience in HR business partnering role
- Should have good exposure of setting up business from scratch from an HR standpoint
- Experience of Psychometric testing and basic understanding of compliance
- Excellent communication and stake holder management skills
- Should have experience in working in dynamic environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.