Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:1319 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
HR Business Partner - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
- You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives.
- You will be responsible with the increase of overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups.
- You will build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent and you will drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization.
As our new colleague, your main responsibilities and tasks would be :
- Cover a wide range of human resource processes for the assigned units in support of business objectives and human resource initiatives.
- Act as single point of contact for assigned teams, having end-to-end ownership of service delivery.
- Manage programs that address HR activities such as talent management, team and leadership development, retention, organization design, performance management and change management.
Perform diverse assignments in areas as staffing, training, employee/labor relations, communication, compensation management, coaching, people development, etc
- Drive employee engagement for your respective groups and be a custodian in improvement and sustainability of the employee engagement of score
- Drive University relations agenda for Bangalore and Madurai locations by program managing the internship and other campus engagement initiatives
- Actively partner with business leaders, line managers and team leaders in support of country and business objectives.
- Drive the Excellency Model in your function and employ the same principles in your client group as well
- Participate in identifying and developing employee skills to support business needs, coach employees, supervisors and leaders in addressing interpersonal and behavioral challenges.
- Support to ensure employee legal compliance for the respective sites as per statute.
If you wish to be part of our team, we are offering:
- Career growth opportunities on various exciting projects or in the people management area;
- Experienced leaders to help you guide and support your professional development;
- Diverse, international and multicultural work environment;
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package;
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment full of challenging and interesting work;
- Training and development opportunities
Required Candidate profile :
- 3+ years of experience in Human resources function.
- Masters in business administration degree
- Strong project management skills, and ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs.
- Good analysis and reporting abilities (medium level excel knowledge)
- Strong networking skills with ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- We value employees that have:
- High degree of autonomy; able to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including skills in delivering presentations for audiences of all levels of business.
- Able to perform in a complex matrix organization.
- Good interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels.