Partner & Director at iCube Consortium Pte Ltd
Views:535 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
HR Business Partner - FinTech - Contractual Role (10-15 yrs)
HR Business Partner (Short-term for 6 months)
SolveCube is an intelligent marketplace platform for CXOs and CXO-2 Level Management and Technology Experts. SolveCube is working with global consulting firms, mid and large enterprises across Asia and Middle East to fulfill their expert needs for short-term, part-time, interim and turnkey assignments.
Our client is a US based Fintech company primarily in the business of Teen Banking and market leader in this space They are currently valued at $2.3Billion with about 500 employees in the US and are now expanding their teams in India.
- We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner on a short-term basis for 6 months. Both Full time or Part-time working can be considered with at least 2 days to work from the office.
- Duties for the HR business partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, managing HR consultants, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, managing internships, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
- Your experience in human resources management will aid the organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
- The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefit packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
Candidate Requirements :
- Masters in Human Resources Management.
- Experience in heading the HR Function in a progressive organization
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.