Consultant at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1481 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
HR Business Partner - FinTech (8-14 yrs)
We have an opportunity for HR Business Partner with one of our Fintech client in Mumbai.
The company started its operations in the year 2011 and has an employee strength of 70 people.
Looking for a dynamic, experienced HR Professional to join them who will be responsible for applying their business knowledge and human resources expertise to create and drive HR initiatives.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by creating and implementing various human resources programs around employee recruitment, retention, performance management, employee relations, training and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between employees and management.
- Support department heads by providing HR perspective on business strategies on Talent requirement, productivity, capability development.
- Proactively partner with business to create innovative HR Solutions.
- Proactively partner with the department heads to continuously improve the overall organisational productivity, develop and maintain a performance driven culture.
Talent Acquisition :
- Partner with the Leadership Team and Departmental Stakeholders to understand business plans for proactive hiring / talent mapping.
- Creating the most appropriate recruitment strategy.
Talent Management :
- Initiate Talent management plans and succession planning
- Facilitate and support Talent Review Meetings
- Select and develop high potential candidates for key positions
- Analyse the business needs in terms of talents and competency upgrades, both quantitatively and qualitatively, align the competency of people with the business need
- Develop the process for talent movement across departments
Performance Management :
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and employee experience
- Manage the PMS system
- Manage the organisation's training and development activities in order to ensure that training activities are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively, and in accordance with the organisation's policies and standards,
Stakeholder Management :
- Work closely with department managers on specific HR Metrics for Organization
- Engage with management on how to best implement/administer/interpret HR policies, processes and tools, programs and procedures
Education and Experience:
- MBA HR.
- 8-14 years of experience in mid sized IT/Fintech/Product/Start Up organization.
- Rich experience in business partnering, talent management /organization development and organisation effectiveness.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of HR best practices
- Acumen of business understanding with an ability to develop people practices impacting business outcomes.
- Experience in managing a team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved with the program
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems, conflicts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate