HR Business Partner - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive and focus on high performance culture and support the business leads on buildin and evolving value based culture
- Strategic partnership with leadership in shaping talent upskilling and continuous improvement initiatives that help achieve high performing engaged teams
- Anchor discussions with the business to provide insights for enhancing team engagement and people development.
- influence and drive change through data, identify problem areas and build effective and data driven solutions.
- Partner with business and talent team to drive org and talent needs
- Work with teams and look at enhancing life cycle experience for team members and be seen as a go-to person for all facets of talent development
- liaise with finance, payroll, administration, other functions to run budgets and team experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5-10 of experience in people-centric role such as engagement or business partnering preferably in a start-up environment particularly in Tech/engineering vertical.
- Proven track record in managing diverse employee pools with evident improvement in culture and organisational behaviour through sound people practices and programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders on diversified asks.
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities and an ambiguous yet creative and collaborative work environment.
- The hunger to constantly learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you