Associate Manager Sourcing at Live Connections
Views:5084 Applications:855 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
HR Business Partner - FinTech (4-7 yrs)
We are hiring for HRBP role with a leading Fintech Company based @ Bangalore.
Exp: 5 to 8 Yrs
PG in HR is mandatory
Female Candidates from IT Product based can only Apply
- We are looking for a Human Capital Business Partner with knowledge about our industry and who will drive alignment of business goals with employees and management.
- The candidate will need to be self-motivated, actively partner with all managers, and collaborate with employees at all levels of the engineering organization.
- The candidate will need to implement the people strategy in partnership with the HR centers of excellence (where applicable).
What you will do :
- Engage with line managers to help on all people related aspects
- Enable high performance levels through targeted retention and productivity or behavioral interventions
- Participate in employee communication and feedback through meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, and one-on-one meetings
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees on issues and questions that are unique to the business programs and relationships. Areas of guidance may include talent acquisition, employee relations, training and development, etc.
- Partner with stakeholders to roll out all key people processes, contribute to the planning, execution, and monitoring of key cyclical HR processes (like goal and development planning, year-end process, talent review, employee performance evaluations), and provide recommendations on next steps
- Create and implement programs and processes where needed to create a culture of perseverance and ownership
- Work extensively on employee engagement programs
- Govern all HR operations to meet defined quality and adhere to TAT and SLAs
What you will need :
- A Master's degree in Human Resources
- 5 to 7 years of relevant business partner experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail along with analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to influence effectively across the organization, and guide employees through sensitive matters
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build relationships at all levels - Persuasive communication including excellent presentation skills