Director at Pinnacle Search Services
Views:3726 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - Financial Services (8-10 yrs)
MBA IN HR with min 8 to 10 years of experience of which the past 5 years should have been in a HR Generalist or Business Partnering role
Key responsibilities :
- Recruitment: Manpower planning; Budgeting; Organization restructuring; Talent Acquisition
- Training & Development: Managing training life cycle; Facilitating design, development & delivery of functional, behavioral & leadership development programs
- Talent Management: Driving mentor-ship program for top performers in mid-senior level positions; Facilitating job rotations and International deputations; Conducting field transition programs & preparatory workshops for fast-track schemes; Facilitating Talent Review Board Meetings, Management Development Programs.
- Engagement: Drive engagement survey, analyzed organization climate and conducted action planning workshops, monitoring implementation & effectiveness;
Develop engagement calendar; Driving engagement activities like Goal Setting/ Review Workshop, Townhall, Skip level, Family Day, CSR, Sports, festive celebrations, Outbound Programs, R&R & diversity initiatives;
- PMS: Drive the PMS process within the region
- HR Analytics - HR Dashboard, Business MIS, Budgeting, HR Costing; Analyzing attrition trend, Sensitizing business on attrition factors and Initiating retention measures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.