HR Business Partner - Financial Services (2-7 yrs)
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Responsible for providing strategic advice and counsel relating to a range of HR matters including: strategic initiatives, issues management/escalation, building and managing talent, diversity and inclusion etc.
Experienced in Talent Acquisition.
- Understanding business strategy, plan, and activities, assess needs and barriers in order to drive business.
- Formulating HR policies and bringing innovative HR practices.
- Anticipating people specific needs that drive business strategies forward
- Turning ambiguous problems/blank pages into structured approaches and creating a structured change plan
- Engaging Employee Relations to advise/guide leaders on difficult/complex ER matters (harassment, fraud, discrimination, termination etc)
- Leading the activity to translate the resourcing requirements and Talent Management into achievable resource plans
- Initiating and rolling out HR and Talent Management initiatives
- Implementing & facilitating key employee retention and change management
- Transforming business needs into appropriate people initiatives and performance requirements
- Actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes necessary to cover risks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.