Head - Recruitment at Brainsearch Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:3498 Applications:558 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
HR Business Partner - F&B (4-10 yrs)
HR Business Partner
An individual collaborator role working in close collaboration with business and HR heads to ensure delivery of an efficient people mandate augmenting employee experience and business productivity.
Role and Responsibilities -
- Strategic partner - Participates in the development of the department's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Partners with business leaders, to enhance the employee experience for all phases of the employment lifecycle (attracting, developing, retaining) within the organization.
- Change Management - In partnership with the HR Leadership; implements effective people strategies for the business that enables the organization to thrive through periods of change and provides group and one-on-one coaching with leaders, managers and employees at the site to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem solving and performance management.
- Talent Management - Enable Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management - effective management of High Potential employees as well as laggards, Employee Engagement and organizational change processes, HR Specialists and HR Head to maintain a high-performance culture.
- Initiates delivers and communicates companywide and business-specific programs and initiatives, as appropriate, via a partnership with HR leadership, and partners with the HR Shared Services team to ensure the region/business groups receive the necessary services, support and communications from centralized HR functions.
- Upskilling of leadership bench strength - Coaches business managers on employee relations best practices in both individual and collective change processes in order to protect the company and the employees.
- Supports the implementation of organizations and cultures that drive innovation and employee engagement and supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Partners closely with the HR Shared Services team as well as Legal counsel to ensure policies and procedures comply with local and regional legislation and best practices - and are understood and applied consistently by managers as well as employees.
- Oversees necessary administrative processes (i.e., Payroll, Benefits, Data management and employee mobility) to ensure effectiveness and accuracy in implementation.
- Partners as appropriate to resolve all HR policy inquiries and employee relations issues keeping in mind both the needs of the business and employee advocacy.
250+ employees - a mix of Corporate and Culinary staff - with a special focus on the latter ones.
- Strong business acumen, including being naturally data-driven, strategic thinking, and operational excellence
- Strong ethics and high integrity
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for Results including decisiveness, sense of urgency and ability to remove obstacles
- Building and Maintaining High Performing Organizations
- Ability to effectively influence change across all levels of the organization as well as deal with ambiguity effectively
- Self- starter
- Highly organized
- Ability to work autonomously while also possessing excellent cross-group collaboration skills
Skills and Qualifications -
- Master degree in Human Resource Management, Operations or any other related domain
- More than 4 years of experience of working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Strong experience working in partnership with leaders and colleagues to drive results.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management/staff and across organizational lines.
- Experience implementing diverse and high impact HR initiatives to support organizational objectives.
- Excellent influencing, leadership, communication skills - particularly within matrix style organizations.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, based on feedback, stakeholder engagement, trend analysis, etc.
- Experience with engagement intervention in manufacturing set up a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.