HR Business Partner - Engineering/Manufacturing - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
- Opportunity to set up the manufacturing plants for a large organization
- Work directly with the CHRO and Business heads to design the plant HR processes
Our client is the largest Engineering company in India and are looking to expand the business extensively. At the back of this growth, they are looking to hire a Manufacturing HRBP from Engineering industry only based in Gurgaon.
Reporting into the CHRO and with a team of 4 reports while managing 2000 employees for 2 plants, your role will include:
- Understanding the company's business, products, and overall objectives and link the same with the HR activities at the Plant
- Successfully create and implement end to end HR and ER activities across Employee Lifecycle at the Plant of 1500 employees that is looking to grow to 2200+ as a total headcount in NEXT 1-2 YEARS
- Handle all HR policies related to employee competencies and career progression, processes such as On-boarding, Performance Management, Business travel and expense management, employee grievances resolution within manufacturing teams
- Should be able to set up the plants both in terms of people and processes from scratch
- Should have robust knowledge of statutory compliance like Labor Laws, Factory Act, minimum wage negotiations, union related issues etc.
- Should ensure talent development (inclusive of on role/off role employees) in manufacturing plant to execute HR strategy and achieve desired business results
- Understand the nuances and expectations of workers at the Plant and be a trusted advisor for the employees, managers and HR by adhering to confidentiality and integrity at all times
- Be accountable for metrics such as Joining, On-boarding, Performance, Attrition, Process Compliance, Collaboration and similar metrics
- Create, implement and monitor processes and policies by working with relevant stakeholders - employees, managers, internal HR partners
- Be the Cultural ambassador for the teams at the Plant, and support in culture fit interviews during talent acquisition as well
- Should work towards Talent Development with senior stakeholders and business heads for effective training and development needs
- 10 - 15 years of experience with majority experience of working in the Engineering Industry
- Full time MBA from a Tier 1/Tier 2 college is a must have
- Only candidates with full time MBA + coming from Tier 1/Tier 2 college will be considered
- Must have an experience of setting up a greenfield project / brownfield project in manufacturing
- Should come with an experience of setting up the plant HR and IR processes from scratch
- Should be okay with travelling
Market leading remuneration is on offer for the right candidate
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.