Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3327 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
HR Business Partner - EduTech Startup (9-12 yrs)
Are you looking for a job where your solid experience with HR practices and employee management skills gives you a chance to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes? Then this role is for you!
Our Client started their journey in the year 2009 and is currently one of the best platforms for freelance academic writing jobs online. Founded by IIT-IIM and MDI alumni, our client has completed 111349 projects with 839 happy academic freelancers.
Our client is growing global with their presence in 6 countries like India, Ukraine, Kenya, Bangladesh, Philippines, and Pakistan. They boast around the clock customer support team to resolve the problems and queries of freelancers from across the globe.
As an HR Business Partner, your responsibility will be to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they're aligned with our business goals.
You will communicate with the directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
What you will do:
- Consulting with line management and providing daily HR guidance
- Analyzing trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and addressing grievances
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity and retention
- Providing HR policy guidance
- Monitoring and reporting on workforce and succession planning
- Identifying training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluating training programs
- Suggesting new HR strategies
- Updating and designing new recruiting procedures
- Supervising the recruiting team and reporting on its performance
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)
What you need to have:
- MBA in HR / PGDM
- Certification(s) in HR would be preferred
- Having at least 9+years of experience in HR with 5+ years in HR Business Partner role
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.