Head - Education Practice at ABC Consultants
Views:440 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
HR Business Partner - EdTech Startup - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (5-10 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 10 Years
- We have been retained by a leading Ed-Tech startup based in Mumbai. The organization is looking for an HRBP for their operations team.
- We are looking for an experienced HR Professional to who will be responsible for applying their business knowledge and human resources expertise to create and drive strategic HR initiatives.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by creating and implementing various human resources programs around employee recruitment, retention, performance management, employee relations, training and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between operations team and management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with Management and Employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Resolve complex employee relations issues
- Build and Implement new HR strategies to create a high performance and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise
- Improve job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- This is an INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR role.
NOTE: THIS WILL BE A 6 DAY WORKING SETUP
Candidate Profile :
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1 B-School in HR or equivalent field
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist/Business Partner for at least 4-5 years
- Excellent people management skills
- Prior Experience of working with a startup
- Deep understanding of human resources policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Analytical and goal oriented