Lead Recruiter at Molveno
Views:966 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
HR Business Partner - EdTech Startup (5-9 yrs)
Company: An EdTech startup backed by a 4000 Crore Educational Institution
Location: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Key responsibilities :
- Act as a reliable, stimulating partner to senior leaders and support their strategic global agenda for achieving business results. This will include working on key strategic projects such as capability building and strategic sourcing.
- Drive a strategic and forward-looking agenda for talent attraction and growth.
- Foster a culture of high performance, efficiency and accountability among both leaders and teams through a clear vision, trust and teamwork.
- Implement a best-in-class HR Operating model, leveraging standard frameworks to deliver on engagement, performance management, talent management and rewards.
- Participate in global Technology and HR initiatives and projects, ensuring that the people perspective and agenda are woven into our strategy.
- Act as an ambassador for our employees and commit to ensuring the delivery of an exceptional employee experience.
We are looking for :
- We are looking for an energetic, self-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced environments and is determined to achieve outstanding results.
- You will act as both an innovative leader and dependable team player, who enjoys building partnerships and serving as a role model embodying exceptional HR business values and practices.
The ideal candidate should present:
- 7-9 years- experience in a strategic HR position within a global matrix organization. You must have experience as an HR Business Partner, utilizing a hefty HR toolbox to set and drive a strategic people agenda, preferably with a global or regional scope. Experience within IT and Digital is preferred.
- Excellence in influencing senior stakeholders, conceptualizing and shaping strategies, challenging perceptions and expanding points of view, while weaving the people agenda into strategies and initiatives to ensure buy-in.
- Proactivity and collaboration to create a cohesive HQ/global community, as well as the cross-cultural awareness and respect necessary for thriving within an international working environment.
- Self-motivation, accountability and efficient execution, with a knack for optimizing processes and pragmatic problem-solving.
- Resilience and maturity in dealing with change/uncertainty and delivering results in challenging environments.
- A passion for developing and coaching others to grow talent for the organization as a people leader.
- BA/BS or equivalent is required; MBA or Master's degree is an advantage.