HR Business Partner - eCommerce Startup (3-8 yrs)
HR Business Partner
Your Mission :
- Be the Culture Champion for your city/cities
- Manage end-to-end lifecycle of the employees in cult.fit business in your city
- Be the Culture Champion for your city
- Understand Organisation goals for your city and design new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements, productivity and development of employees
- Work with your team to continuously monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of engagement
- Review and analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide compensation direction including salary planning, promotions and job re-levelling.
Your Talent :
- Post Graduate from Tier 1/2 B-School with Human Resources as specialization
- Min. 3-4 years of HR Generalist/HRBP Experience
- Flexible, strategic thinker and people champion
- Min. 2 years of experience of handling frontline workforce
- Preferred 2015/ 14/ 13/ 12 batches of Top pedigree only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.