Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:1235 Applications:562 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
HR Business Partner - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
- Responsible for the strategic alignment of HR solutions with business growth.
- Liaise with the business leadership to outline, design and deliver strong HR strategies for stakeholders
- Be a strong business partner- and key member of the HR team to align the HR strategy with the business goals
- Focus on development of the team and work closely with the management team to ensure that the human resource goals are aligned with the business goals
- Understand and design sales incentive plans for the entire workforce
- Creatively apply strong business acumen with robust communication skills in driving the people engagement and initiatives
- Work closely with the business to initiate, influence and drive the process
- Close interaction and providing active support to business Head, sales heads on strategizing around compensation planning, performance management, L&D, rewards and recognitions etc. to ensure consistent implementation of decisions and successful delivery of the processes
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system linked to the remuneration system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.