Manager - HR at Pylon Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1270 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
HR Business Partner - eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
1. Partner closely with business units to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with overall people strategies.
2. Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
3. Use various techniques, skills and experience to discover, identify and attract the best talent in technical or business baseline.
4. Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical or business skills as well as culture fit with companies environment.
5. Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
1. Bachelor's Degree or above in Human Resources or related field.
2. Prefer in-house HR experience in India and experience in a high-tech corporate setting, exposure to recruiting and staffing would be preferred.
3. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
4. Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.