Associate Consultant at Fx Consulting
Views:2069 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
HR Business Partner - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
We are hiring for HRBP Role_Big Basket
Please find below the Job Summary
1.The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
2.The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
3.The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- HRBP for 2 lines of business at bigbasket supporting the Corporate employee base
- Complete employee lifecyle management for these employees
- Employee queries, issues, performance management, talent management, exits etc.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Have an overview of pan India employee base in these lines of business from an HR standpoint
- Partner closely with RHRs and regional teams to have an up to date understanding of regional issues
- Proactively work with regional teams to strategize plans to manage business exigencies
- Strongly partner Business Heads and senior team of the 2 LOBs for all HR aspects
- Maintain awareness of HR cost, manpower strength, issues, challenges for pan India and keep the business teams updated on the same
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Participate in business reviews and provide strategy inputs to overall business plan
- Anchoring organization wide central HR initiatives
- As part of the central Corp. HR team be the central SPOC to drive organization level initiatives pan India
- Collaborate with all stakeholders for the same
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to articulate and communicate thoughts through verbal and written communication across a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization- s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Take ownership of action items and drive to completion by getting involved personally. Seek support where required
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Display integrity, personal responsibility, respect for everyone, humility and transparency in all things that he/she does
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years and max 6 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Full Time Post Graduation from reputed institutes(Tier1 or Tier2 Colleges)
- In case interested candidate can directly call or drop their resume on below mentioned details.
Mobile No. : +91 8979181005
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.