Key Account Manager at Talentiser
Views:9059 Applications:620 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
HR Business Partner - Telecom (10-15 yrs)
As a Business HR Lead drive execution of HR strategies, plans, policies and processes related to recruitment, employee relations, learning & development, and talent management within a business unit/region; drive operational efficiencies related to productivity, people policies & practices, employee engagement, and regional HR issues to improve business outcome. Work to institutionalize processes outlined by policies and drive ownership within employee groups.
- Drive Skill & Capability Development
- Improve Managerial Effectiveness agenda for the organization
- Support the achievement long-term strategy around skill & talent transformation
- Lead & mentor a team of BHR Partners and L&D professional to effectively deliver against the evolving business needs
Education : Post Graduate with an HR specialization is a Must for the role (a Full-time 2-year program)
Experience : 10 - 15 years post qualification experience, in an HR Generalist/customer facing role.
Level Descriptor :
- Planning & Budgeting : Prepare HR key imperatives for the year covering individual plans for relevant HR processes basis historical data, business requirements and priorities; Provide inputs on policy changes required within business line to Corporate HR; Review and study metrics received on various factors like employee engagement, attrition, headcounts, vendor costs, investments required in employees etc; Review and provide inputs for the corporate budget and HR budget based on the above metrics, key business imperatives and market realities; Track and review the scores across various metrics; Review the finalization of budget and seek approvals; Track adherence to budget and take corrective actions in case of deviations
- Talent Acquisition : Participate in forecasting of manpower requirements for the year and per quarter based on business needs, projected attrition and expected location movements; Liaise with business to ensure that manpower is in line with pyramid structure; Provide inputs into recruitment plan development including fresher to lateral hire mix, channels to be used etc.; Interview candidates for positions and assess candidate fitment into role and organization; Review the weekly reports and seek inputs in case of major abnormalities; Resolve recruitment related escalated issues
- Compensation & Benefits : Provide inputs to the Corporate Compensation team to draft compensation and benefits strategy & budget; Recommend changes to the strategy keeping in mind business and market conditions; Drive the development & execution of the variable pay plan in the BU; Drive execution of corporate norms; Supervise team in meeting all compliance requirements; Monitor corrective actions on compliance as required
- Performance Management : Institutionalize PMS framework within business lines and monitor completion; Troubleshoot on normalization; Monitor to ensure that promotions are in line with defined policies; Liaise with segment heads to drive closure; Get involved in normalization if it not in line with corporate guidelines.
Level Descriptor :
- Talent Development : Responsible for talent development by defining talent strategy for the business, working with L&D to execute the same. Drive implementation of training programs in the BU; Drive coordination with relevant teams for training execution; Monitor training effectiveness and make course corrections if any.
- Drive the development of career path for HIPOs; Provide direction to the team to identify high potential employees for local and global roles; Guide the team to develop action plans for the identified employees and liaise with business in implementation.
- Employee Engagement / Productivity Measurement : Track effectiveness of initiatives undertaken. Track and monitor performance/ productivity measures of employees; Plan and drive implementation of initiatives based on scores; Track effectiveness of initiatives undertaken
- Team Development : Participate in the recruitment and selection process; conduct goal setting and performance review for the team; drive team development, engagement and reward initiatives; coach and mentor team members as required and ensure resolution of any people issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.