Key Account Manager at Talentiser
Views:3317 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
HR Business Partner - Telecom (10-15 yrs)
As a Business HR Lead drive execution of HR strategies, plans, policies and processes related to recruitment, employee relations, learning & development, and talent management within a business unit/region; drive operational efficiencies related to productivity, people policies & practices, employee engagement, and regional HR issues to improve business outcome. Work to institutionalize processes outlined by policies and drive ownership within employee groups.
- Drive Skill & Capability Development
- Improve Managerial Effectiveness agenda for the organization
- Support the achievement long-term strategy around skill & talent transformation
- Lead & mentor a team of BHR Partners and L&D professional to effectively deliver against the evolving business needs
Education : Post Graduate with an HR specialization is a Must for the role (a Full-time 2-year program)
Experience : 10 - 15 years post qualification experience, in an HR Generalist/customer facing role.
Level Descriptor :
- Planning & Budgeting : Prepare HR key imperatives for the year covering individual plans for relevant HR processes basis historical data, business requirements and priorities; Provide inputs on policy changes required within business line to Corporate HR; Review and study metrics received on various factors like employee engagement, attrition, headcounts, vendor costs, investments required in employees etc; Review and provide inputs for the corporate budget and HR budget based on the above metrics, key business imperatives and market realities; Track and review the scores across various metrics; Review the finalization of budget and seek approvals; Track adherence to budget and take corrective actions in case of deviations
- Talent Acquisition : Participate in forecasting of manpower requirements for the year and per quarter based on business needs, projected attrition and expected location movements; Liaise with business to ensure that manpower is in line with pyramid structure; Provide inputs into recruitment plan development including fresher to lateral hire mix, channels to be used etc.; Interview candidates for positions and assess candidate fitment into role and organization; Review the weekly reports and seek inputs in case of major abnormalities; Resolve recruitment related escalated issues
- Compensation & Benefits : Provide inputs to the Corporate Compensation team to draft compensation and benefits strategy & budget; Recommend changes to the strategy keeping in mind business and market conditions; Drive the development & execution of the variable pay plan in the BU; Drive execution of corporate norms; Supervise team in meeting all compliance requirements; Monitor corrective actions on compliance as required
- Performance Management : Institutionalize PMS framework within business lines and monitor completion; Troubleshoot on normalization; Monitor to ensure that promotions are in line with defined policies; Liaise with segment heads to drive closure; Get involved in normalization if it not in line with corporate guidelines.
Level Descriptor :
- Talent Development : Responsible for talent development by defining talent strategy for the business, working with L&D to execute the same. Drive implementation of training programs in the BU; Drive coordination with relevant teams for training execution; Monitor training effectiveness and make course corrections if any.
- Drive the development of career path for HIPOs; Provide direction to the team to identify high potential employees for local and global roles; Guide the team to develop action plans for the identified employees and liaise with business in implementation.
- Employee Engagement / Productivity Measurement : Track effectiveness of initiatives undertaken. Track and monitor performance/ productivity measures of employees; Plan and drive implementation of initiatives based on scores; Track effectiveness of initiatives undertaken
- Team Development : Participate in the recruitment and selection process; conduct goal setting and performance review for the team; drive team development, engagement and reward initiatives; coach and mentor team members as required and ensure resolution of any people issues.