HR Business Partner - Digital Healthcare Platform (2-5 yrs)
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who wish to take your career to the next level? Then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results oriented and technologically savvy person who wish to take your career to the next level? Then this highly visible role is for you!Proficient in MS Excel
As a HR Business Partner, you will you will be responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process and other functions of HR
What you will do:
- Partnering with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy
- Implementing & managing HR policies, employee engagement, retention, talent acquisition, employee grievance and exit
- Performing talent acquisition, Pre screening candidate applications and resumes for required skills experience and knowledge to fit position requirements
- Ensuring high level of employee engagement and retention by taking initiatives to improve work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity of employees
- Facilitating process of candidate selection, interviewing, job offer, background check and candidate on-boarding.
- Ensuring performance management system is implemented.
- Leading and/or supporting annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management merit and bonus awards benefits enrollment etc
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- MBA in HR
- 2-3 years experience in HR Business Partner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Proficient in MS Excel