Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:5476 Applications:837 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:379
HR Business Partner - Consumer Durable - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/XLRI/NMIMS/SP Jain (4-7 yrs)
PG from premier B schools - IIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/XLRI/NMIMS/SP Jain/ Symbiosis/XISS/IMI,XIMB/IIFT
- Develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business imperatives.
- This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, providing change leadership, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- This role also drives project management for various HR initiatives including management training and development, succession planning, policy review, and implementation, etc.
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Build sustainable assimilation programs for a broad variety of talent pool.
- Assess the business unit's human resources training needs and conduct training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein.
- This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies, and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling