Business Head at Pink Slip Foundation
Views:1589 Applications:537 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - Construction (7-14 yrs)
Human Resources Business Partnering Job opportunity for a professional holding 7+ years' experience in an HRBP space handling various initiatives and fiercely succeeding through adversity. You will use your experience to work independently and handle the entire HRBP and Talent management deptt. of the firm. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Remote
- Building a strong innovative HR Business Partnering team
- Dealing with global stakeholders and partnering with various business units
- Managing initiatives and generating ideations to lead the way
- Handling both strategic and hands-on requirements
- Enabling talent across by managing to excel in all processes
- Setting up better processes to bring in best practices
- Ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in the department
- Networking to build a strong rapport with market leaders
- Continuously ideating and bringing in an entrepreneurial approach in a dynamic environment.
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources Business Partnering role
- MBA HR
- Designing and implementing various scalable HR strategies and processes.
- Exceptional analytics and strategies building skills
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Fiercely ambitious
- Having an entrepreneurial mind-set
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role