Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:543 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
HR Business Partner - Compliance - IT (6-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Managed the entire Payroll Processing from providing Payroll input to validation of salary register including statutory deductions like PF, PT, ESIC, Income Tax etc.
2. Responsible to validate Salary JV and share it with Finance as well as reconcile the salary payable & statutory payments on a regular basis.
3. Manage New registration of Professional Tax (RC / EC) basis new branch rollouts.
4. Responsible to keep a track, monitor and ensure state wise minimum wages are paid to all type of employees (On-roll / Off-roll)
5. Monthly statutory payments of Provident Fund, ESIC, Profession Tax, and Income Tax are done on or before due date.
6. Manage PF Transfer, Advance and Death Claims working closely with EPFO & PF consultant.
7. Monthly Quarterly, Half Yearly & Annual returns to be made under various acts (Minimum Wages Act, Payment of Wages Act, Maternity Benefit Act, Payment of Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, POSH Act., CLRA, National & Festival Holidays etc.)
8. Ensure to display all the latest Abstracts & Notices in the notice board across Pan India branches.
9. Manage and ensure to close the Branch Notices issued by various Government Authorities / Labour inspectors under different Acts with the support of compliance partner.
10. One point contact for all queries related to compliance and handle internal as well as external compliance audits.
11. Manage Annual statutory actuarial activities of Gratuity, Bonus, Leave Encashment etc.
Education: Full time Graduation + MBA (Preferred)
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
1. 6+ years of experience in laws like establishment act, CLRA, PF, contract act and Gratuity etc.
2. Excellent communications skills and exemplary writing ability
3. Proven track record of Liasoning with government agencies, legal contracting, managing employee grievances, escalations etc.