Principal Consultant/Managing Director - Recruitment at HeadQuest Hiring Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:491 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
HR Business Partner - Commodity Trading Business (5-8 yrs)
This opportunity is with one of our clients, a global commodity trading firm having its footprint in over 10 countries and operating in more than 30 countries across the globe.
Job Title: HR Business Partner-Mumbai
Reporting: HR Manager, Geneva office
Job Location: Mumbai
Shift Timing: 9 AM - 6 PM IST | 5 day working week | Work from Office only
About the Opportunity:
This role involves managing all HR related matters for the Mumbai office. The current headcount is 15 people, but it is growing rapidly. Additionally, it requires acting as a trusted business advisor to employees and global stakeholders. The role also includes establishing policies and benefits and participating in global HR projects, especially those related to HR systems.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Prepare employment contracts for new employees, as per the local regulations and internal company guidelines
- Prepare and process all documentation required for new hires
- Develop an onboarding plan for all new hires in conjunction with the Head of Department, ensuring an excellent experience for all new employees to the office
HR Administration and Systems:
- Manage the timely execution of all employee HR services related requests (vacations, issuing of documents / certificates, medical certificates, etc.)
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of HR services, systems, processes and practices considering 'international best practice', improvement of business processes, cost optimization and efficiency improvement.
- Ensure due diligence and adequate maintenance of employee records such as employment
contracts, work permits, internal transfers etc. in documentation and/ or soft copy in HR systems
- Ensure that all department reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet company requirements, policies, and quality standards.
- Resolve any escalated grievances or requests from employees or stakeholders to ensure smooth employee relations and a professional work environment.
Payroll and Reward:
- Support the timely processing of payroll and employee benefits to facilitate effective payroll management across the company
- Advise management on best practices for total rewards and talent retention
- Develop and manage company compensation and benefits programs
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiations for benefit programs
Talent Management, Training and Performance:
- Understand short- and long-term performance and talent needs within the Company
- Contribute to the formulation of the L&D & PM plans and budget
- Ensure that appropriate training plans and schedules for all employees are developed, and that all organizational requirements and specifications can be met successfully, according to the agreed objectives.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of performance management systems.
- Develop and/or update as needed the performance management, competency model, succession planning and career planning framework, in coordination with other Human Capital teams, ensuring that all employees have clarity on the potential career paths and the requirements of the next positions.
- Arranging and facilitating office training sessions
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a generalist HR role in either a finance or professional services firm
- Experience in various HR systems, portals, and application of processes and procedures
- Comfortable working in a standalone position within a global team
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Good knowledge of local labour laws and payroll processes