Senior Talent Consultant at Talent scouters
Views:1190 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
HR Business Partner - Commercial (8-18 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
- Talent Manager drives organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and quality improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
- This position will also conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent, as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning and Learning & Development
Job Responsibilities :
Areas of Responsibility :
Description of responsibility :
1. Driving Talent Strategy of Company
- Drawing the Talent strategy of the company - includes identification of key roles and strategy for management of key processes and skills
2. Capability Building
- Identifying capability gaps vs. future strategy of the organization and outlining the requirements.
3. Talent Acquisition
- Ensure that actual acquisition happens on time - takes care of middle management to senior management (leadership and junior roles are excluded)
- Campus Engagement for hiring of entry level talent from premier B-Schools and Engineering institutes.
4. Critical Talent Retention
- Classification of talent (create framework and build tools for assessment), responsible for retention measures for critical talent.
5. Succession Planning
- Succession Planning for critical roles and building a talent pipeline - driven centrally by this individually, but will have to work closely with the HR BPs
6. Career Planning
- Create frameworks and systems and processes to grow people from within, create internal job postings, plan career development ; design development centers
7. Learning & Development
- Design and deliver employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training). Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees.
8. Performance Management
- Review and improve existing performance management system. Developing and conducting training's and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and implemented.
9. Employee Engagement
- Support the design, development and implementation of the organization's Employee Engagement programs.