Senior Manager at Taggd by Peoplestrong
Views:856 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:187
HR Business Partner - Chemicals Firm (8-17 yrs)
- Employee Relations, Welfare, Audit & Compliance Management:
- Build and maintain cordial work environment at the site.
- Address disciplinary issues and support investigation for COBE violations.
- Ensure compliance to applicable statutory, regulatory & social provisions with the help of Legal and other teams of experts internally / externally and maintain audit readiness on real-time basis. Ensure closure of audit observations
- Employee Engagement
- Capability Building
- Performance Enablement
- Organization Design: Develop/deploy effective organizational processes, aligned structures and sharply defined roles & responsibilities with clear accountabilities, using tools such as OD levers, manpower productivity norms, work force planning, Role Clarification, etc.
- Prepare annual manpower plan / budget and realize plan objectives.
- Employee Life-cycle Management