Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1849 Applications:721 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
HR Business Partner - Business Group (10-13 yrs)
Position based with a large Business Group in Gurgaon.
The HRBP shall work and partner with the team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for workforce.
- This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- Manage end to end employee lifecycle
- The HRBP shall work and partner with the sales team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Review the policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.