Consultant at Innoquest
Views:613 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
HR Business Partner - BPO/KPO (12-14 yrs)
SSDM HR Business Partner with a Leading Captive MNC
Mandatory Ask : 12+ years overall of which 6-7 years in core BUHR role
- Responsible for employee relations and employee life cycle management for the aligned business line - and a span of 650+ employees
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance. Identify, analyse, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization through effective HR
- Develop effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment and create a robust employee network
- Play an active role in performance management, increment cycle and incentive roll out
- Liaise with respective HR teams for recruitment ,training and other HR related activities for the business unit
- Look for ways to proactively improve & enhance processes
- Evaluate potential employee challenges and address proactively to enhance employee satisfaction.
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyse employee information
- Develop, implement and participate in employee recognition programs and implement activities pertaining to employee engagement
- Handling of all queries from employees
- Attrition management
- Responsible for effective execution of monthly/Quarterly programs
- Ensuring proactive employee communications on Organization's process and policies
- Managing employees connect by regular one-on-one and skip level meetings.
- Conduct E-sat surveys, exit interviews
DESIRED PROFILE :
- Graduate/PG preferably with an HR degree
- Overall 12+ years experience with min. 6-7 Yrs. of experience as HR Business Partner in a BPO/KPO industry.
- Experience with an insurance or reinsurance BPO in a complex, high performing environment is highly preferred.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be okay to work in flexible shifts
- Excellent presentation skills and adept at stakeholder management.
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take on uphill challenges
- Experience working with a diverse workforce