Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:1680 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:398
HR Business Partner - BPO/FMCG/Healthcare - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (3-10 yrs)
Role Name: HRBP
Reporting to: AGM - HR
Develop and implement business aligned HR strategies, while leading HR Function covering aspects like Performance Management System, Employee engagement, Payroll processing, Administration and Statutory compliances
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in manpower planning & budgeting exercise for the business with focus on productivity and optimum utilization of manpower
- Identify issues and process & capability gaps to improve alignment, manpower productivity and minimize redundancies
Talent Acquisition & Onboarding:
- Work with TA team and ensure hiring as per the approved manpower budget
- Onboard new employees, ensure all the employees undergo New Hire Training before getting deployed
- Drive the Performance Management process for all the functions as per the PMS guidelines
- Work with managers and associates to identify and address performance related issues.
- Provide coaching and support to managers on corrective action items including performance improvement plans and discipline issues.
- Lead the productivity study for the field staff, identify employees not meeting performance targets
- Devise and implement performance improvement plans for identified employees
- Work with the OD team and conduct assessment center to identify the employees for the role of Team Lead and Asst Manager
- Work with L&D team, devise training modules for employees failing to clear the assessments
Learning & Development:
- Conduct a need analysis and identify the capability gaps in the current employees across functions
- Work with the L&D SPOC, devise training programs based on the need analysis and gaps identified
- Conduct engagement activities like family day, safety week, carnival, Rewards & Recognitions festival and birthday celebrations, sports activities etc -
- Conduct town hall communications, open house, skip level meetings, team off sites as per HR Calendar
- Lead the employee engagement survey, idea fest - innovation platform and develop interventions basis action points from employees
Compliance, Policies & Procedures:
- Work with legal to ensure legal compliance. Act as liaison to government compliance agencies as required.
- Ensure consistent application of policies/procedures including but not limited to recruiting, training, reward & recognition and associate development.
Payroll & Exit:
- Provide timely inputs to the HRSS team for processing the payroll
- Ensure that all exit formalities are conducted before reliving employees
- Keep a track of attrition and conduct exit interviews to understand the concerns/ challenges
- Facilitate resolutions when associate-to-associate or manager-to- associate conflict arises.
- Investigate (interview, gather evidence, consult legal) allegations of employee misconduct including harassment, discrimination, etc. Guide management on disciplinary and termination procedures.
Educational & Experience requirements :
- MBA from premier institute
- 3 - 6 years of experience
Key Personal Attributes:
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about people development, strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
- Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs and designing and rolling out HR solutions
- Excellent team building skills and orientation for developing high quality talent within the organization