Key Account Manager at Naukri.com
Views:8439 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
HR Business Partner - BPO (2-5 yrs)
- Work with Head HRBP, Management, Leadership team to establish a people agenda/planning which supports the delivery of the business goals and drives employee engagement
- Drives the HR agenda within the Business, ensuring that all people managers are equipped and able to deliver against the annual recurring people management requirements
- Provide relevant inputs to the Head HR BP to design effective retention interventions at site to effectively control attrition
- Partner with business to plan and execute VPS actions and next steps
- Conduct HR pulse/ HR connects to understand the pulse of the unit and construct action plans to address concerns. Counsel employees & line management regarding HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Proactively assists the HR Business Partner & COE interfaces to ensure a seamless experience for Leaders, People Managers and Employees
- Identify training needs and coordinate with the L&D team for construction of appropriate training modules.
- Assist the Head HR BP & CoEs to deliver culture building interventions
- Regular meetings with senior management and team managers to understand business requirements on people agenda front
- Close interface with COEs to ensure timely and effective delivery of all HR processes.
- Assist the Head HR BP in evaluating & designing People practices to provide an enhanced value offering to the Customer Operations business
- Drive specific initiatives/ projects across the Service Line/s on a need basis
- Strong ongoing engagement with Leadership Team, COEs, HR Shared Services, and Group HRBP counterparts (where required)
- Formulate and drive the people agenda along with the leaders.
- Bring innovation to change the employee experice arround the HR touch points.
- Evaluate & improvise existing practices to offer enhanced HR Service delivery to business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.