Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:13445 Applications:1516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
HR Business Partner - BFSI - IIM/XLRI/SCMHRD/TISS (16-23 yrs)
- Looking for Full time MBA Graduates from Tier 1 Colleges. can look at any industry with Corporate HR experience. Should have managed the performance management for at least 500 employees.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties interests
- Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives
- Provide leadership for employment practices.
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
CTC is open and competitive.