Owner at Corporate Search
Views:3162 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
HR Business Partner - BFSI/FMCD (9-12 yrs)
HR Business Partner-- BFSI
We have the following requirement with MNC companies
The incumbent will be responsible for the following HR processes for
- Partner with several diverse business teams in the Company's India business (Corporate functions, Decision Analytics Delivery and Business Information).
- Full generalist HR support with experience in a business partnering role supported senior management teams in the areas of talent, culture and engagement, performance management, organisation development, reward and performance management, operational HR requirements
- Manage senior stakeholders to deliver their people plans in line with the overall HR strategy
- Regular review of the HR policies and procedures in alignment with company's objectives to impact best employment practices
- Work with the business to lead annual HR activity, such as performance management, talent identification and the compensation review
- Improve employee engagement by identifying the feeds from employee engagement surveys, round tables and discussion forums
- HR Analytics and support on global HR projects
- Support business transformation initiatives and change, including restructuring exercises where necessary.
- Full time MBA HR with 9 -12 years of relevant experience operating as an HR Business Partner/Generalist preferably in a global matrix organisation
- Knowledge on local labour laws and providing support to people managers with Employee Relations matters such as disciplinaries, grievances and employee exits
Comp - 20 lakhs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.