Lead Recruiter at Molveno
Views:484 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
HR Business Partner - BFSI (7-9 yrs)
Company: One of the best companies to work with in the Investment Banking domain opening its new office in Gurgaon. Is very well established in Hyderabad and New York and has opened new office last year in Bangalore and London.
Key responsibilities :
- Act as a reliable, stimulating partner to senior leaders and support their strategic global agenda for achieving business results. This will include working on key strategic projects such as capability building and strategic sourcing.
- Drive a strategic and forward-looking agenda for talent attraction and growth.
- Foster a culture of high performance, efficiency and accountability among both leaders and teams through a clear vision, trust and teamwork.
- Implement a best-in-class HR Operating model, leveraging standard frameworks to deliver on engagement, performance management, talent management and rewards.
- Participate in global Technology and HR initiatives and projects, ensuring that the people perspective and agenda are woven into our strategy.
- Act as an ambassador for our employees and commit to ensuring the delivery of an exceptional employee experience.
We are looking for :
- We are looking for an energetic, self-driven female who thrives in fast-paced environments and is determined to achieve outstanding results.
- You will act as both an innovative leader and dependable team player, who enjoys building partnerships and serving as a role model embodying exceptional HR business values and practices.
The ideal candidate should present:
- 7-9 years- experience in a strategic HR position within a global matrix organization. You must have experience as an HR Business Partner, utilizing a hefty HR toolbox to set and drive a strategic people agenda, preferably with a global or regional scope. Experience within IT and Digital is preferred.
- Excellence in influencing senior stakeholders, conceptualizing and shaping strategies, challenging perceptions and expanding points of view, while weaving the people agenda into strategies and initiatives to ensure buy-in.
- Proactivity and collaboration to create a cohesive HQ/global community, as well as the cross-cultural awareness and respect necessary for thriving within an international working environment.
- Self-motivation, accountability and efficient execution, with a knack for optimizing processes and pragmatic problem-solving.
- Resilience and maturity in dealing with change/uncertainty and delivering results in challenging environments.
- A passion for developing and coaching others to grow talent for the organization as a people leader.
- BA/BS or equivalent is required; MBA or Master's degree is an advantage.
- Please be aware that some international travel may be required.