Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:4101 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HR Business Partner - BFSI (7-18 yrs)
- Develop human capital plan to execute business goals: define needs, organizational profile, and build talent mindset within organization.
- Manager HR Strategy in line with business imperatives as per defined milestones
- Facilitate talent review and calibration sessions with CHRO to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Play an integral role of Business Partner role & create recommendations to drive higher productivity.
- Partner with L&D team /SPoC to design and deliver learning interventions towards emerging talent development needs
- Facilitate implementation of training & development programs and strategies, utilizing global internal resources and external resources as appropriate, to support improved business performance. Foster a culture of continuous learning and performance improvement.
- Drive key projects in the areas of OD and Talent management.
- Provide direct and indirect insight to global business heads and their teams on complex HR issues, to include employee relations, talent development, retention and recruitment strategies, with the ability to recognize and involve specialist members of other resources within HR where appropriate.
- Design and deliver creative HR solutions that assist in sustaining a positive working environment to foster employee engagement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.