CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:1666 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
HR Business Partner - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
A part of the Human Resource team, responsible for supporting an organization within every area of a company's Human Resources operations.
Ideal candidate would be having 7-10 years of experience in HR Generalist role & responsible for day to day HR Operations & Training & Development at organization with 500-1000+ employees.
Key Accountabilities :
- Provide guidance and support to the People Managers for Client's India across the full spectrum of HR including:
- Colleague performance management, skills and competence development and learning. This may include supporting implementation of colleague training or mentoring programs and monitor compliance where required.
- Communications, change management and organizational effectiveness.
- Compensation, benefits and employee mobility.
- Wellbeing, including managing the local delivery of wellness related programs.
- Leave, absence and related topics including coordinating with the workforce administration team for return-to-work accommodations and logistics.
- Inclusion and diversity awareness and considerations.
- Employee relations matters including investigations, performance improvement processes, disciplinary actions, grievances, appeals etc. Engage
- ER with more complex issues for advice.
- Career development including succession planning and mobility internally.
- Support and coordinate the rollout and delivery of HR programs as well as contribute to process improvements.
- Provide local business insights to inform COEs or People Partner who may be developing strategic solutions to support workforce planning, succession or performance management.
- Coordinate necessary activities to support People Managers and colleagues for various kinds of activities including planning and execution.
- Ensure that regulatory and statutory obligations are discharged locally including statutory and/ or regulatory reporting requirements.
- Work with COEs to determine best practices, continuously improving delivery methods and take into account regional or country-specific nuances to guide the delivery of local implementation.
- Identify opportunities to make improvements to the service provided by the Human Resources department and demonstrate a willingness and aptitude to lead work to define and implement changes that will deliver better service to People Managers.
- Please note the role may not be limited to above stated requirements only and may involve other requirements as necessitated.
Technical Skills :
- Proficient Computer Skills especially MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
General Skills :
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college).
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good networking skills and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a highly matrixed environment, while juggling a multitude of stakeholders.
- Detail-minded with strong project management skills. Self-driven and the ability to work with little supervision and tight timelines.
- Independent, proactive with positive attitude. Enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate, Collaborative & Confident team player.