Recruitment Executive at Noble House
Views:13506 Applications:924 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:303
HR Business Partner - BFSI (3-5 yrs)
The Job Role :
The role is for an HR Business Partner who will work in all aspects of HR. The role will be responsible for hiring, performance management, learning and development, employee engagement and compliance.
Talent Development :
- Design and deliver employee training programs (e.g. individual, team, skill-based and management training)
- Develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Discuss career-pathing options with high-potential employees
- Boost employee morale by implementing performance-based bonuses
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Provide team members with direction for leadership and development initiatives
Talent Acquisition :
- Oversee sourcing and hiring procedures to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels like Naukri, Indeed, Linkedin and other social media pages
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Providing induction and doing the on-boarding process of the new employee
Employee Engagement :
- Strategizing and implementing the employee engagement activities
- Planning annual offsite, Hall of fame and other events of the company
- Rewards and recognition mails and activities to be planned.
Performance Management :
- Creating a performance review mechanism and implementing it
- Bonus computation at the end of the year
- Setting up KRA's and KPI's of employees
- Documentation of Provident Fund
- Collecting data and comparing insurance policies to given to the employees
- Actively participating in the payroll process.
- Management of leaves and attendance
- Managing the exit formalities
Skills & Abilities :
- PGDM or master degree in HR management.
- Proven experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 5-9 years of relevant experience in HR management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.