Senior Human Resource Analyst at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:377 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
HR Business Partner - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To handle end to end employee life cycle activities and the execution of all HR interventions for organization
- To conduct manpower planning on an annual basis and to ensure the organograms for respective functions are maintained and updated.
- To handle Performance management system, including promotions, compensation and benefits and training calendar of the employees
- To plan and execute employee engagement activities in accordance to the dynamics and environment of the respective functions
- Formulate the plan and design for HR communication for business and Monitor / track various initiatives.
- To implement Talent development and Talent management initiatives for the organization to ensure high engagement level of the employees and ensure appropriate training programs and avenues for development of the existing talent pool.
- Act as a one point of contact for any query related to Employee Policies or processes or any HR Support required by Business teams as per business exigencies and needs.
- HR analytics and dashboard management.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Management(MBA) with Specialization in HR from premier institutes
- Incumbent should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience and have worked in an HRBP role for a conglomerate.
- Operational efficiency, analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Result Orientation, Ability to work cross-functionally and in a matrixed organization
- Ability to lead effectively by demonstrating personal drive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.