Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:1555 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
HR Business Partner - BFSI (2-10 yrs)
Must haves good investigation skills, good stakeholder management.
Travel to various branches will be a requirement and will constitute about 30% of the time.
Industry preferred : BFSI/ Banking / NBFC / Insurance.
- Will be responsible for planning & conducting regular Branch level communication meetings & engagement session for socialisation of workplace polices and other processes for the Geography.
- Will be responsible for implementation of the HR agenda for the State assigned.
- Exit Management for the Geography.
- Coordination with newly on boarded employees for their HR Induction, Joining Confirmation, Document pendency prior to BGV Check initiation etc for Geography.
- Manage attendance related issues, Salary stop cases, BGV Red & Amber cases follow-up etc for Geography.
- Confirmation, Exit Clearance Management for all employees in the Geography.
- Manage HRMS data accuracy for the Geography.
- Managing PIP, Confirmation process for the state.
- Identify gaps & provide ground sensing there by enable the BHR to take required corrective actions.
- Ensuring Branch - level labour compliance and safety.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.