Assistant Manager at Info Edge
Views:1906 Applications:316 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
HR Business Partner - Bank (2-7 yrs)
1. Ensure branches are staffed as per manpower plan.
2. Deploy an array of sourcing strategies (referrals, vendors, etc.) to achieve manpower numbers.
3. Influence and drive concerned stakeholders (zone heads, branch managers, employees, candidates, third parties, etc.) to ensure zonal staffing objectives are met.
4. Work on specific HR capability building projects as and when required.
5. Provide advice and guidance on specific aspects of the Human Resources function related to recruitment and talent management.
6. Handle onboarding, induction, queries related to company process, policies, etc. of employees including new joiners.
7. Serve as a resource for all team members by being available and accessible to discuss all human resources related issues.
8. Act as a SPOC for HR initiatives and requirements by Business like coordinating for development programs, performance management system cycle, etc.
Only Male candidates needed
MBA Full time Mandatory
Candidates only having BFSI recruitment experience need to apply