HR Business Partner - Automotive OEM (14-20 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of BU HR strategy, while ensuring adherence to budget in order to ensure that business needs are met.
- Strategize and design best-in-class organization structure & manpower plan that caters to business needs.
- Develop and deploy an effective talent acquisition strategy to ensure on-time availability of manpower in accordance with business / function requirement.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies, practices and initiatives undertaken in the business.
- Design and implement an effective onboarding strategy for critical roles and senior positions to facilitate seamless business operations.
- Drive talent management processes at the business/ function level to ensure continuous identification and development of high-potential talent.
- Recognize people trends and statistics using HR analytics tools and develop insights and recommendations to drive business's talent strategies.
- Drive the annual performance appraisal process in the business basis COE direction in strict adherence to the specified timelines.
- Manage total rewards and recognition system for the business through streamlined implementation and administration of processes
- Create a productive and engaging workplace by focusing on employee engagement and taking proactive steps towards the same.
- Manage team to ensure efficient deployment, capability development and engagement of employees.
- Effectively formulate change management strategy and implementation across the business unit.
Education Qualification : Bachelors' degree from accredited University
Advanced post-graduate degree (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
Primary Skills :
- Business Driven People Strategy
- Organization Design & Development
- Talent Management
- Capability Building
- Talent Acquisition
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management
- HR Digitisation & Analytics
Behavioural Competencies/ Skills :
- Good Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Business Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Result Orientation and Execution Excellence
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Leveraging Human Capital
- Weaving Passion and Energy at Work