Consultant at Talks About People HR Solutions
Views:5904 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
HR Business Partner - Agritech (5-10 yrs)
Opening for HRBP with agritech company.
As an HRBP, you will connect with Business leaders to provide value-driven HR strategies and solutions to assist with the achievement of their business objectives while attracting, retaining and developing employees
1. Talent Acquisition:
- Work with Functional Head & other stakeholders for Manpower planning; followed by ensuring timely hiring of resources with minimal lead time for an effective employee management cycle to achieve smooth operations in business in partnership with Talent Acquisition team
2. Employee Engagement :
- Ideate, develop and ensure implementation of employee engagement and team building initiatives to create a positive work environment and adds to productivity
3. Talent Development :
- Capability building of company employees to build and nurture development charter of all employees
4. HR Operations and Special Projects :
- Provide necessary support to HR Ops team to manage day-to-day HR operations and facilitating smooth implementation of systems, processes and policies to support business and handling special projects
Required Skill-sets & Personality Attributes:
- Education Level Required: MBA degree in HR
- Years of Experience Required: 5 -10 years of relevant work experience working closely with business leaders in a dynamic complex setting with multiple functions
- Startup experience would be preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: Must display patience, a sense of humor, and a desire to help at all times to effectively function as the front-line contact for all employee issues
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, and listening skills
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Experience with highly ambiguous and/or start-up environments
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
- Empathetic - Being humble, a good listener and grounded.
- Own & Execute - Believes in our mission & work as a partner with us, not just an employee.
- Ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.