Owner at Corporate Search
Views:2262 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
HR Business Partner (5-7 yrs)
We at Corporate Search have the foll reqt in Navasheva for the Mnc Client
To drive recruitment in the business unit by understanding the unique needs of the position, help in creating right job descriptions and ensuring that the person fits the bill.
- Closely involved in the Performance Management process in the company, to assist in its implementation and follow up activities including performance planning, objective setting and the identification of training needs.
- To develop, conduct, coordinate and facilitate training programs, as relevant.
- To assist in the development and the implementation of career plans of Employees.
- To draw and constantly update competency profiles based on job descriptions for all position responsible for with a view to provide the requisite training and development support.
- To keep abreast of business development in the company with a view to understanding their impact on HR.
- To ensure regular meetings and updates sent to Business Unit Head and the HR Organization.
- To ensure smooth employee communication and relations by managing grievances, two-way channel of communication, creating a climate and culture of belonging and loyalty.
- To undertake regular projects in Human Resources Department in the BU or in the Cluster.
- Liaison with Industrial Relations, Administration and other departments as relevant.
- Initiate and facilitate programs to improve employee engagement.
- Work in close coordination with other HR Business Partners and Manager HR Operations in ensuring basic HR hygiene factors like payroll, benefits etc are executed accurately & timely.
Key Success Factors:
- Reach or exceed the measurable targets set e.g. for staff turnover, employee engagement, recruitment time, etc.
- Compliance with external regulations and internal values, standards, policies and procedures.
- Timely identification and action of risks to avoid them turning into issues.
An engaged and capable organization where safety is visibly prioritised and LTI's are continuously reduced.
Specific Requirements :
The ideal candidate will be a person who:
- Has a Post-graduation in Human Resources and 5 to 7 years- experience in Recruitment, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits and Training & Development.
- Has a sense of urgency and high result orientation.
- Has an outgoing personality and can build good rapport with management and employees. Excellent communicate skills and drive the necessary changes within the business.
- Business acumen - good understanding of the business processes.
- Has cross-functional HR knowledge especially in recruitment and organisation development.
- Has excellent people management skills
Comp upto 22 lacs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.