Business Head - Financial Services & Consulting at Rekrut India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1475 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:468
HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
- The individual will implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- The candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity.
- Candidate must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities problem solving
This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help in analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and in hiring members based on business forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Implement new policies, procedures and programs in support of Business
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
- Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interview, observe trends and highlight important aspects, prepare and publish dashboards
- Drive engagement initiatives like New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Voice of Employee, Round tables and Brown Bag session and R&Rs