HR Business Partner (15-17 yrs)
This role will be responsible for :
- Hands-on experience in HR & operation day to day activity for core employees.
- Design and execution of training & orientation programs for Core employees.
- Team management - Direct & Indirect reportees.
- Good knowledge of HR processes and implementation techniques.
- Partner with business as well as operate within the current process and system that enables the growth of the business.
- Understand the business and act in support of the company strategy and operating goals.
- Must be strong in employee related documentation and data bases
- Must have a strong understanding of legal documentation and labor laws
- Excellent in Creating reports and analysis. Should be very strong in MS Excel & MS Powerpoint.
- Strong understanding & experience of Payroll process, attendance management, experience of Employee engagement and RNR process exits, ONB, Joining
- Should be able to manage attrition and employee retention.
Required Skills / Special Qualifications :
- MBA or equivalent professional degree
- Expertise in MS Excel / Power point / HR Process
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and - Thrives Under Pressure- are words that describe you
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time - to deliver results on time and under budget.