HR Business Partner (15-17 yrs)
This role will be responsible for :
- Hands-on experience in HR & operation day to day activity for core employees.
- Design and execution of training & orientation programs for Core employees.
- Team management - Direct & Indirect reportees.
- Good knowledge of HR processes and implementation techniques.
- Partner with business as well as operate within the current process and system that enables the growth of the business.
- Understand the business and act in support of the company strategy and operating goals.
- Must be strong in employee related documentation and data bases
- Must have a strong understanding of legal documentation and labor laws
- Excellent in Creating reports and analysis. Should be very strong in MS Excel & MS Powerpoint.
- Strong understanding & experience of Payroll process, attendance management, experience of Employee engagement and RNR process exits, ONB, Joining
- Should be able to manage attrition and employee retention.
Required Skills / Special Qualifications :
- MBA or equivalent professional degree
- Expertise in MS Excel / Power point / HR Process
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and - Thrives Under Pressure- are words that describe you
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time - to deliver results on time and under budget.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.