Director at Career Horizon
Views:3464 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
HR Business Consultant - XLRI/IIM/FMS/NMIMS/SP Jain/SIBM/MDI (9-11 yrs)
Female candidate only apply
HR Business Consultant - XLRI,IIM,FMS,NMIMS, SP JAIN,SIBM,MDI,Symbiosis, SCMHRD
The position is responsible for Talent Acquisition, delivery of rewards, talent strategy & operational efficiencies, provide interpretive advice to business management community, support in driving the transformational people agenda and proactively manage the interfaces with Corporate & HR Services to ensure a seamless experience for all employees.
Impact on the Business Act as a business partner to the functional head DRs and ensure HR support towards meeting business goals.
- Partner with business towards identification of resourcing requirements (manpower planning) & fulfilling manpower requirements through effective Talent Acquisition Use business knowledge towards and to identify candidates
- Promote efficiency of business operations through appropriate Talent Retention through delivery of Rewards and Talent Strategy
- Deliver enhanced employee experience at zones through zone adoption by HR team
- Custodian of HR policies, this role ensures compliance / appropriate levels of approval for deviance
- Customers Suppliers and Third Parties Manage vendor relations, negotiate pricing, monitor service levels
- Active involvement in the recruitment
Core competencies, knowledge and experience [max 5]:
- Team management experience
- Comfortable with diverse and complex environment
- Knowledge of statutory compliances
Experience - 9 - 11 yrs
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Budget owned: - Resourcing Cost - Wages Cost - Associate Manpower Cost
- Ensure internal customer delight with effective delivery of people practices across levels of organisation - Leadership and Teamwork Monitor operational efficiency of the team by ensuring TATs and compliance to guidelines.
- Proactively manage the interfaces with Corporate, HR Services etc. to ensure a seamless experience for managers
- Manage employee relations through frequent interactions and guidance provided to employees
Ensure delivery of the Performance Management System across the employee life cycle.
- Work with HR Services team & functional team within HR to ensure service delivery and improve overall employee experience -Draw synergies with LnD to build talent pipeline through Talent development board, local talent initiatives ( DC e.g.) and link with career express - Ensure delivery of Employee Life cycle through robust implementation of Performance Management System - Innovation and Change Strive towards continual improvement of managerial capability through targeted HR interventions
- Support HR Head in driving the circle HR agenda & quality initiatives like Fast Forward, Change Management, Organisation Design, Employee communication, Leadership development.
- Communication and Influence o Monitor and Analyse the HR Metrics through MIS and regular reports sourced from SAP or generated at circle o Ensure implementation HS&W and rules for all employees including external stakeholders. Ensure strict adherence to Absolute Safety Rules o Champion the Vodafone Way of Speed Simplicity and Trust towards creating an engaging and vibrant work culture o Share best practices and provide coaching and support to team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.