Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:171 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
HR Associate/Specialist - Data Analytics - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Our client is a top tier international financial institution actively seeking an HR Specialist- Data Analysis with experience in digital transformation at a programme level delivering multiple projects related to business process and digital design from Banking and Financial background preferably. This is newly created opportunity to help the organization to craft the culture by providing simple and creative solutions. Working with senior global functional leads to define the strategy and carry through its implementation. Location Bengaluru & Chennai.
The role of Lead, Business Analysis is part of the HR Transformation team and will report into the Programme Manager, Data Transformation role. This role involves leading a team of Data Transformation Business analysts engaged in all aspects of business process and design from business requirements gathering to solution design, delivery and supporting change and enablement of Data Transformation solutions. The role also involves team development for the Business Analysis team, mentoring Business Analysts, and support driving of innovation and new (agile) ways of working at the bank.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Develop strategies to link HR outcomes to customer outcomes, business outcomes, and employee outcomes using people data and insights.
- Conceptualize and lead activities related to the development, execution and realization of the Data Transformation strategy including building a foundation on Agile and Innovation with a focus on new ways of designing, enabling, and delivering solutions across workstreams.
- Drive activities related to analysis, building of tools, templates, and other enablers to drive innovation and experimentation in the Programme.
- Oversee key project initiatives and facilitate cross functional collaboration.
- Lead the design and enablement of Data Transformation projects from conception to adoption.
- Build strong and credible relationships with our stakeholders across different lines of business, working collaboratively to achieve business objectives.
- Work with and influence senior leaders and technologists across a diverse set of functions to deliver HR Data Transformation solutions that solve for our clients' key problems.
- Lead and facilitate Agile ways of working within squads across the programme.
- Deliver reporting and analytical insights related to benefits realization at both programme and project levels.
- Deep expertise in operational process design.
- Lead planning, implementation, evaluation, and maintenance of product backlogs, to achieve anticipated benefits using Agile methodology.
- Facilitate customer requirements gathering and subsequent development of user cases and user stories.
- Experience in and passion for growing and building impactful teams.
- Effectively mentor business analysts relating to project work, professional and personal development.
- Constantly exploring new methods related to performance management, professional development, and training to continually evolve the way we approach team development Regulatory & Business conduct.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, in team and across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Work with the HR COO team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in digital transformation at a programme level delivering multiple projects related to business process and digital design.
- Passionate about Data, including how to manage, govern exploit in an HR context.
- Strong communication skills.
- Extensive experience in business operations transformation with preferable subject matter expertise in HR functional processes and a working knowledge of change management.
- Proven experience in leading and facilitating Agile ways of working.
- Experience working with other functional areas (IT, Finance, Property, Legal and compliance).
- Experience in a major management or technology consulting firm is an advantage.
- Agile certification, equivalent or professional experience in agile projects.
- Proven track record in leading and mentoring of mid to large size teams (>10) of junior to mid-level professionals.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree.
- Agile related certifications (preferable).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.