Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:3223 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
HR Associate - Apprentice Education & Consulting Services (0-2 yrs)
- Understanding the requirements of clients, initiating a search process for candidates, identifying and contacting potential candidates, conducting HR pre-screening, preparing inputs, scheduling interviews.
- Sourcing candidates using internal database, Apprentice groups, Apprentice job portal including other sourcing channels, networking groups and head-hunting.
- Job posting on Apprentice website, Apprentice groups and various online sourcing platforms.
- Notify candidates of selection outcome, updating the call register, client and candidate co-ordination through emails or calls.
- R&D program for Apprentice.
- Internal database management.
- Candidate document verification.
- Updating Apprentice job portal.
- Briefing candidates about the job role, sending emails
- Cold calling and cold emailing.
Skills Required (In the order of the priority):
- Must be a Team player, a person with high integrity and flexible to work in a start-up environment.
- Must be enthusiastic and perceptive about interacting with people from different walks of life
- Excellent English communication, drafting and Interpersonal skills.
- Prior work-experience in the recruitment domain will be an advantage.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills.