Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:10765 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:353
HR Analyst - Financial Services (2-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- Build and enhance reporting functionality
- Creative and proactive in providing HR analytics for talent and advancement data and metrics, as well as in constructing analytical tools for use by the HR Advisors and stakeholders
- Provide Support and Reporting on various HR processes conducted annually for e.g. 9 Box, Advancement, Performance Evaluation, Year End rating, etc.
- Play role in year-end compensation planning, including contributing to summary of global compensation analytics for business leaders and contributing to annual rating and appraisal process.
- Ad Hoc reporting related to various HR Processes and Workforce.
- Ratings and performance analytics for any given population
- Periodic reporting and analysis of ratings completion in the tool
Key Performance Indicators :
- On-Time delivery of reports and dashboards
- Accuracy of Reports Generated (error free reporting)
- Process documentation
- Automation and Process improvement initiatives
Capabilities/Key Competencies :
Flexibility (Open to Change) :
- Adapts effectively to changing plans and priorities
- Stays on target to complete goals regardless of obstacles or adverse circumstances
Planning, Organizing and reviewing skills :
- Strong planning, organizing & reviewing skills
- Decision Making & Influencing Skills
- Strong critical and problem solving skills
- Excellent MS Excel, Macros and PowerPoint skills
- PeopleSoft HR, PeopleSoft Query and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition experience preferred
Interpersonal Skills :
- Candidate must demonstrate sound judgment and maturity, with an ability to use discretion to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive data
- Ability to work with a varied set of individuals across levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.