Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:6080 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
HR Advisor - KPO (4-8 yrs)
The HR Advisor would be responsible for supporting single/multiple product lines by identifying and developing solutions based on business and organizational priorities. S/he will be responsible for all generalist activities from employee engagement, driving talent management agenda, Retention, Career Planning & Mobility, promotions, performance management etc.
The incumbent will be partnering with the business to develop innovative HR solutions supporting business objectives.
- This is a hands-on HR role
- The individual needs to be knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of HR generalist work and will be responsible for handling day-to-day employee issues and advising the management to do so. They will be supported by other stakeholders/COEs and will need to work closely with the line business management team.
- Works with the HRBP and the respective business management team to embed and evolve the people element of the business strategy - key aspects will include retention, training and motivation of the workforce
- Supports the annual compensation round ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes. Also ensures those decisions are market and performance driven.
- Handles employee relations issues
- Coaches managers on how to provide leadership to their teams and consult them as per specific requirements and needs
- Acts on reporting information around issues like turnover, etc.
The initiatives will include,
- Facilitate the performance management & development process and facilitate Career Management.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze attrition data and develop strategies to manage and reduce the attrition.
- Develop and implement an effective mentoring framework.
- Communication and implementation of HR policies and programs
- Partnering with HRS/HRMI in achieving efficient HR operations management for all employees
- Lead specific HR projects across india as the case may be.
- Business Group
- Human Resource Business Partners
- HR Solutions, Payroll, Benefits and Resourcing
- Global specialist functions such as COE development and development specialists
Recommended Key Competencies/ Qualification:
- MBA HR from a reputed institute
- 5- 6 years of experience
- Teamwork & Communication Skills
- Exposure to the entire gamut of HR activities
- Openness to Innovation & Change/ Tolerance for Ambiguity
- Performance Orientation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with clients and HR colleagues
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.